Using fun methods such as a "spin to win" design can increase engagement by up to 50%. We designed this plugin for customers to add to any promotion, follow these steps to add and edit the plugin.
1. In the design canvas, find the plugins layer and choose the Spin to Win plugin.
2. Once the plugin is added, you will find options on the right-hand side. The top option is ALWAYS the winning option. The reason we only have one winner is to avoid customers returning to the site when they find out they might have gotten a different or better code.
3. Below the winning option, you can set other non-winning options to display in the wheel.
4. Next, you can choose a wheel theme, multi-colored or solid.
5. Finally, you can edit the color options. If you desire to edit the bold text that the winning options shows, you can edit the code by clicking the "Edit Plugin Code". Simply change the two references of "bold" to "normal".
tags: Spin to Win, Wheel of Fortune, Plugin