The instructions below describe the process for setting up an A/B test
1. Click on A/B testing from your dashboard.
2. Click New A/B test.
3. Name the A/B test, and select desktop/tablet or mobile.
4. Select the dates you would like the AB test to run. We recommend running a test for at least 30 days.
5. Select the A promotion to compare to the B promotions. You can select as many B promotions however only one A promotion. Please note, that our AB testing software does not currently test rules, the A promotions rules will override the B promotions rules.
Good to know: Justuno now has the ability to test against a control group, which essentially means no promotion will be displayed, but the rules for the promotion trigger were matched and tracked the same as though a promotion from the testing group had shown.
Head here to check how the A/B reporting works.
6. Click save and you will be set to test.
Troubleshooting Tips: If the promotions you would like to choose are grayed out that is because they have been used in another A/B test. Please archive the previous A/B tests with those promotions and you will then be able to re-use them.
7. Once the A/B test has completed, click on "Report" from the A/B Testing tab.
8. Observe the results from the A/B testing tab
Blog Articles: Our blog has some great reference material for A/B testing
How to Set Up A/B Testing in Justuno
9 A/B Tests to Understand Your Customers & Boost Conversions
tags: AB test, AB testing
Visit Justuno @ justuno.com