For most Wordpress users, you will have an app however if you do not have access to the app, you must manually insert our embed code.
At a Glance
1. Install the Justuno App
2. How to Sync WooCommerce to Commerce AI
3. Manual Installation
Install the Justuno App
1. Hover over the Plugins section from your Wordpress dashboard, then click Add New, and finally search for Justuno. And select the aforementioned Justuno file from your computer.
2. Once you have installed the Justuno plugin, Activate Justuno. This can be done right from the same screen after it's done installing.
3. Hover over the Settings section within the Wordpress Dashboard, and click Justuno, then enter your account number. Your account number is located inside of your Justuno embed code.
(Optional for WooCommerce only) How to Generate your WooCommerce token for Justuno Plus users
1. Go to Settings > Justuno > Regenerate Token.
How to sync Justuno Commerce AI to your WooCommerce
1. Click the Commerce AI section from the Justuno Dashboard
2. Activate Commerce AI
3. Click Connect for Wordpress and WooCommerce
4. Enter your store URL and API Key, or WooCommerce Token.
1. In some cases the plugin is not available, in this case, you can paste the Justuno embed code into the text box widget under appearance > widget > text.
2. Head to Justuno and access the embed code
2a. Copy the embed code
3. Activate the footer widget and then paste in the Justuno embed code inside the Text tab.
tags: Woocommerce, woo commerce, WordPress, installation
Visit Justuno @justuno.com