If you installed the Justuno app through Shopify, SEOshop/Lightspeed, Magento, or Wordpress, you will NOT have to manually embed the code in your website footer. It has automatically been added to your site. This does not automatically embed the conversion or cart code for most platforms, however, so you will want to review and embed the conversion and cart code if needed.
Trouble Shooting Tips: If the detection system is not registering that the code has been placed on your site within our dashboard, simply refresh the dashboard and the notification will disappear!
If you cannot find your platform-specific article explaining how/where to embed this code; here is a general outline of where to do so:
Loading Justuno Asynchronously (i.e., a little later)
1. If you have not set up a promotion, but want to embed the code first head to the settings section on the left.
2. There you will find a tab labeled "Embed code".
3. Copy and paste the embed code onto the footer of the homepage of your website; to find where this is located please contact your platform provider.
4. Copy and paste the top code on the footer of the homepage of your website. To find where this is located, please contact your platform provider or development team/person.
Loading Justuno synchronously
1. If our asynchronous route is not desired, you can use the following code snippet to help change the outcome. This would go into the head tags of the site. This is simply to help us load first (not faster). Typically used for promotions designed through our age verification plugin.
window.ju_num="account number - located within embed page on the embed code";