Covers how to integrate Postscript to your Justuno promotion
At a Glance
1. Creating your Keyword in Postscript
3. How to add the SMS Keyword
Creating your Keyword in Postscript
The first thing we need to do in Postscript is create a keyword and keyword reply so that you have a way for your JustUno popup users to opt into your subscriber list. When you installed Postscript, you were given two default keywords that you can use if you want, or instructions here will show you how to create a custom keyword. Remember, custom keywords are not available on the free tier.
- First, click "Keywords" on the left.
- Next, click "Create Keyword", found at the top right of the screen.
- Name your keyword, decide if you will include a coupon in the reply, and save.
- If you want to edit the reply, click the purple "Reply" box or to create an automatic reply to this keyword, click "Add Action" and then create your reply.
- Follow the instructions below to include this keyword later for new subscribers to trigger.
1. Go to your Justuno promotion, from the design canvas, and click the input field, then click the Change Form.
2. Click Connect Provider.
3. Click Connect SMS Provider, then click the postscript icon.
4. Enter your Postscript Legacy API key and keyword- from the first section.
Note: Please ensure you are entering your Legacy API key and not the Public Key.
5. Ensure that postscript successfully integrated, then click Next.
6. Review your form and then click Create Form.
7. Modify the Justuno promotion to your preferences, and then you are done! The Justuno promotion has successfully integrated into postscript.io.
How to add the SMS Keyword
The keyword does need to be in the SMS message box. Most clients are using it in the message box as “Reference ‘Keyword’” at the bottom of the message so that the postscript reads it.
There is no way at this point in time for us to have it as a hidden layer.
If it is added as a hidden layer PostScript will not read it and the promotion will not work correctly.