Covers how to collect more information with the SendPulse ESP
This document covers the steps needed to configure the SendPulse Design Canvas Integration
Click here for more information from Sendpulse on this integration.
At a Glance
1. Justuno Account
2. SendPulse API Keys
1. Navigate to Account Settings > API tab. Activate the REST API and copy the ID and SECRET for later use.
2. Click to the Promotions section.
3. Click the paintbrush icon next to the desired Promotion
4. Click the Email Submission Field on the Pre-Engagement Screen, and then Click Change Form
5. Click Connect Provider
6. Click Connect ESP Provider
8. Enter the API KEY and SECRET you copied earlier into the screen that appears.
9. Once authenticated, you will see your current SendPulse Mailing Lists appear. Select one list you would like contacts to be added to or create a new one. The new one will be added to your SendPulse account and will be available for immediate selection.
SendPulse uses the form fields we provide as Variables that are added to each new contact collected through Justuno.10. Use the provided fields or click Load Additional Fields to create new fields.
11. Once you have finalized the fields to use, click Create Form then arrange the fields are your promotion as desired.
Important: If you have an integration set up in Step 3 of your promotion already, please disconnect it in order for the step 1 integration to work.