Covers how to set up the Marketing Cloud Integration via Justuno
Marketing Cloud is primarily used to maintain customer information and for sending emails and tracking customer activity. One could send emails from Salesforce through Marketing Cloud Connector, and then track the email information through Salesforce. Below are the instructions for integrating Marketing Cloud to your Justuno Promotion.
InstructionsYour Marketing Cloud User Account will need API Access permissions. Below are the steps to update the settings on the Marketing Cloud side.
- Start by going to Email Studio > Email. Then select the Admin tab.
- Once on the Admin tab, select My Users.
- Check the desired user and then choose Manage Roles.
- You will reach a Roles and Permission area. Click Edit Roles.
- Check the Administrator and Marketing Cloud Administrator options.
2. Log in to Justuno and click Promotions icon and then select Paintbrush icon, then Email Field, then Change Form. For the rest, follow along to the video below:
3. Once the integrations appear, locate and click on the Marketing Cloud button to launch the configuration options.
a. Enter your ExactTarget Marketing WSDL Endpoint, Username, and Password
b. Choose the marketing cloud list and click Save.
4. Your Justuno will now sync new signups to your selected Marketing Cloud list as they come in.
tags: exact target, marketing cloud
Visit Justuno @ justuno.com