For most Wordpress users, you will have an app however if you do not have access to the app, you must manually insert our embed code.
At a Glance
1. Install the Justuno App
2. Manual Installation
Install the Justuno App
1. Once you have downloaded the install file above, hover over the Plugins section from your Wordpress dashboard, then click Add New, and finally click Upload Plugin. And select the aforementioned Justuno file from your computer.
2. Once you have uploaded and installed the Justuno plugin, navigate to the Plugins section and Activate Justuno.
3. Hover over the Settings section within the Wordpress Dashboard, and click Justuno, then enter your account number. Your account number is located inside of your Justuno embed code.
1. In some cases the plugin is not available, in this case, you can paste the Justuno embed code into the text box widget under appearance > widget > text.
2. Head to Justuno and access the embed code
2a. Copy the embed code
3. Activate the footer widget and then paste in the Justuno embed code inside the Text tab.
Looking for more advanced Justuno use cases? Check out our Academy section, where you'll find step by step instructions for how to implement high-converting strategies and best practices for onsite promotions. Justuno Academy
tags: WordPress, installation, word press, wordpress plugin, plugin