Covers how to add Justuno snippets to your Google Tag Manager installation
- Open a browser and log in to your Google Tag Manager account and create, or select the Container for adding Justuno into.
- Click “New Tag”, select the pencil icon and click “Custom HTML Tag”
3. Paste the Justuno embed code into the field provided, and click the pencil icon for triggering the section.
4. Set the GTM tag firing rules to “All Pages” and click “Save”.
For our Conversion tracking code, you can take the step below.
- Clicking the plus icon, selecting page view, and then clicking some pages will take you to the following screen.
- Simply target your order-confirmation page or thank-you page.
- Save your Container changes and then click the publish option that appears on the dashboard in GTM.
The video below will help demonstrate.
Embedding on checkout:
- You must have access to the checkout section on your platform for this to work.
- Simply take the same steps as the general embed but target the checkout page.
If using Shopify, It is required to use the route below and then add in the specific pages with our embedc code. This checkout embed process with Shopify is only for Shopify Plus accounts.
Shopify GTM Install
Want to supercharge your onsite promotions? Check out Justuno Plus, a premium plan for marketers featuring exclusive access to our AI product feed, a dedicated CRO Strategist, and more. Justuno Plus