Troubleshooting steps for ensuring that your Justuno promotions are running on your website properly, and how to find your session data
At a Glance
2. Go to Website
3. Click Green Icon
4. Click X and Refresh
5. Session Data
6. #ju_preview method
Is Justuno not appearing on your website? Or not appearing correctly? Follow these steps to clear your user session and test the promotion. If you are testing on mobile, please follow these steps as well.
*Because of our proprietary visitor intelligence technology that aggregates billions of data points every second to create intelligent visitor profiles for everyone on your website, testing in incognito windows will no longer give you a new session.*
*When testing on the browser Firefox, add #juprofile at the end of the URL for the JU logo to appear on the right-hand side.
1. If you are not already logged into your Justuno account, please log in.
2. Head to your website, find the green Justuno icon on the right side of your website. If you do not see the icon please refresh the site and make sure you are logged into your Justuno account! Don't worry, users will NOT see this icon on your site, only someone who is logged into your Justuno account can see it!
3. Click on the green icon and then click “reset your profile”.
4. Finally, click the X, then refresh your site and take the steps you’ve set in the rules for the pop up to show.
When on mobile, take the same steps by signing in to Justuno and opening up another tab. This way you see the same green icon.
5. In order to access the session data that Justuno collects, click on the gear icon, then click View Current Session.
#ju_Preview: an extension added to your website URL that effectively removes the Justuno install from your website. Use this URL extension when you are wondering how your website would behave without Justuno running.
#juprofile: an extension added to your website URL that effectively logs your session into Justuno without having to actually log into Justuno; effectively giving you the JU icon for session data and session reset without entering your JU credentials.
Visit Justuno @ justuno.com
tags: not working, not showing, not displaying correctly, test, session data