This article covers how to add multiple users who can edit/publish/review your promotions; you can add as many users to your account as needed.
Modify Account Users
Do you have multiple users you would like to edit/publish/review your promotions? With the multiple users feature, you can add as many users to your account as needed.
We offer the option to give respective users five levels of access
- Administrator - Do everything a Billing Super User can do plus manage the account's team/add users.
- Billing Super User - Do everything a Super User can do plus modify the account plan.
- Super User - Do everything an Editor can do, plus publish promotions/activate/deactivate/archive promotions.
- Editor - Do everything a Reviewer can do, plus create and modify promotions, but cannot publish promotions.
- Reviewer - Only review current promotions.
To Add a New User
1. Log into your account, as the administrator, and hover your mouse over My Account, then click Manage Team.
2. Once you land on the Team Management Page, you can manage and edit the Justuno users for your account
3. If you would like to add a new user, click on the Add New Team Member option
4. Here you can add a new user and choose/edit their Justuno privileges by clicking update when finished.
tags: multiple users, add login, add users, add user, adding users, team member