Many users wonder why Justuno appears in their Google Analytics as a referral source and how to remove justuno.com from GA.
First lets explain why it happens! Justuno is an iframe on your website that is called from justuno.com. When a customer is referred to your website from, as an example, an advertisement on Facebook, initially the source is facebook.com. Then a customer views a pop up hosted from Justuno.com, this creates another referral source that appears as Justuno.com. This means that the Justuno.com referral is not overriding the Facebook referral, but adding a second one after the initial referral source. Similar situations happen with paypal and other third party payments systems.
Now, how do you remove Justuno.com as a referral source? Follow these steps in GA and you will be all set! here is the link to the article in GA support as well!
- Sign in to your Analytics Account
- Click Admin in the menu bar at the top of any page.
- In the ACCOUNT column, use the dropdown to select the Analytics account that contains the property you want to work with.
- In the PROPERTY column, use the dropdown to select a property.
- Click Tracking Info.
- Click Referral Exclusion List.
- To add a domain, click +ADD REFERRAL EXCLUSION.
- Enter the Domain name.
- Click Create to save.
TAGS: Justuno referral, source in google analytics, referral in google analytics