This route is undergoing updates. Please refer to our General Embed article to accomplish the install for the time being.
How to: Install Justuno on Magento 2
Step 1: Open terminal wizard and go to magento setup root directory
For example magento root directory is mage223
Step 2: Install composer if not installed using below commands:
curl -sS https://getcomposer.org/installer | php
mv composer.phar /usr/local/bin/composer
|Note: Skip step 2 if composer already installed|
Step 3: Run this command to download the module:
composer require justuno/social
- Now It will ask for Username & Password:
- To get username & password login to magento marketplace
- Go to Marketplace tab and click on access key link under this tab
- Use Public key as Username & Private key as a Password in terminal wizard
- Copy & Paste both key respectively in terminal.
- Now Module is downloaded.
Step 4: In last step run below command to upgrade setup and install module
After successful upgrade command Module will display in listing as below:
- Now Login to magento admin panel
- Go to Stores-> Configuration->JUSTUNO
Tags: Magento Install, Magento, Magento 2