You can add our Justuno snippets to your Google Tag Manager installation with these steps:
- Open a browser and login to your Google Tag Manager account and select the Container you want to add Justuno to.
- Click “New Tag”, select the pencil icon and click “Custom HTML Tag”
- Paste the Justuno Embed code into the field provided and click the pencil icon for Triggering section.
- Set the GTM tag firing rules to “All Pages” and click “Save”
- Clicking the plus icon, selecting page view, and then clicking some pages will take you to the following screen.
- Save your Container changes and watch the magic happen!
The video below will help demonstrate.