If you installed the Justuno app through Weebly, Shopify, SEOshop/Lightspeed, Magento, Google Tag Manager or Wordpress, you will NOT have to manually embed the code in your website footer. It has automatically been added to your site!
We will be adding more platform specific documents however here is a general outline of where to embed the code:
Trouble Shooting Tips: If the detection system is not registering that the code has been placed on your site within our dashboard, simply refresh the dashboard and the notification will disappear!
Option 1: Follow onsite prompts
- When you've finished creating your first promotion you'll notice that you have a notification within your promotions section:
- Copy and paste the top code on the footer of you homepage of your website. To find where this is located please contact your platform provider
Option 2: Head to the embed code section first
- If you haven't set up a promotion but want to embed the code first head to the settings section on the left
- There you will find a tab labeled "Embed code"
- Copy and paste the embed code onto the footer of the homepage of your website. To find where this is located please contact your platform provider