This document covers the steps needed to configure the Campaign Monitor Design Canvas Integration
Here’s a quick list of what we’ll cover in the article:
- Application authorization and connection to Justuno
- How to Add Fields
- How to Hide Fields
- Auto-Populate Fields (Collect IP Address, Coupon Code, Current Website URL, Referring URL, Previous Domain Referring URL, First URL visitor landed on)
Campaign Monitor Account
Log in to Justuno
Navigate to Justuno.com and log in using your account credentials.
Edit Promotion Design
- Click the Promotions tab at top
- Click “Edit Design” next to the desired Promotion
- ADD/EDIT Email Form
- To ADD a new email form, select “Email Form” under the “Add Layer” option on the left side and drag it onto the Promotion Canvas.
- Click the “Campaign Monitor” tile to authenticate.
Campaign Monitor Authentication
A new Campaign Monitor window will launch prompting you to log in with your Campaign Monitor account. You will then be asked to accept the permissions that Justuno needs to add/update contacts, lists, and custom fields in your Campaign Monitor account.
Campaign Monitor Client Selection
- Once authenticated, you will see your current Campaign Monitor Clients appear. In order to select/create List information, you need to select a Client to configure this integration for. Select one Client to continue.
Campaign Monitor Mailing List Selection
- Once authenticated, you will see your current Campaign Monitor Mailing Lists appear. Select one list you would like contacts to be added to. You can also add a New List that will be added to your Campaign Monitor account.
Campaign Monitor Field Definition
We provide a common set of Campaign Monitor fields for you to use within the form. You can set additional options for each field, such as Required or Hidden properties.
If you would like to use your Campaign Monitor Custom Fields, then click "Load Additional Fields" and check off the ones you would like added to the form. If you do not see what you need, you can click on "Add New Fields"
If you are sending information that does not require a user to fill anything out make sure the hidden setting is checked. We have added a few hidden fields that are commonly used:
- Current url (the url a user is on when they submit the form)
- IP address (the visitor’s IP address)
- Coupon code (the coupon code they receive in the post engagement)
- Referring url (the url the user clicked on to get to the new page in your website.)
- Previous Domain Referring URL (the url of the last page)
- First url visitor landed on (the url the user first landed on)
- Once you have finalized the fields to use, click “Create Form” then arrange the fields are your promotion as desired.
Preview and Publish Your Changes
Once you have arranged all fields, be sure to SAVE and then Preview or Publish your Promotion.