This document covers the steps needed to configure the Hubspot Design Canvas Integration
Here’s a quick list of what we’ll cover in the article:
- Connection to Justuno
- How to add a list
- How to Add Fields
- How to Hide Fields
- Auto-Populate Fields (Collect IP Address, Coupon Code, Current Website URL, Referring URL, Previous Domain Referring URL, First URL visitor landed on)
Log in to Justuno
Navigate to Justuno.com and log in using your account credentials.
Edit Promotion Design
- Click the Promotions tab at top
- Click “Edit Design” next to the desired Promotion (If you have an integration set up in Step 3 of your promotion already, please disconnect it in order for the step 1 integration to work)
- ADD/EDIT Email Form
- To ADD a new email form, select “Email Form” under the “Add Layer” option on the left side and drag it onto the Promotion Canvas.
- Click the “Hubspot” tile to authenticate.
a. You will be prompted to enter your Hubspot credentials.
b. If you have multiple accounts, then choose the one for this integration.
c. You will be prompted to accept the Contact level permissions that Justuno needs to integrate with the Hubspot API.
Hubspot Mailing List Selection
- Once authenticated, you will see your current Hubspot Mailing Lists appear. Select one list you would like contacts to be added to or create a new one. The new one will be added to your Hubspot account and will be available for immediate selection.
Hubspot Field Definition
We return a common set of Hubspot Contact Fields for you to use within the form. You can set additional options for each field, such as Required or Hidden properties.
If you are sending information that does not require a user to fill anything out make sure the hidden setting is checked. We have added a few hidden fields that are commonly used:
- Current url (the url a user is on when they submit the form)
- IP address (the visitor’s IP address)
- Coupon code (the coupon code they receive in the post engagement)
- Referring url (the url the user clicked on to get to the new page in your website.)
- Previous Domain Referring URL (the url of the last page)
- First url visitor landed on (the url the user first landed on)
If you need a field that does not exist, click “Add New Fields” to create a new one.
- Once you have finalized the fields to use, click “Create Form” then arrange the fields on your promotion as desired.
Preview and Publish Your Changes
Once you have arranged all fields, be sure to SAVE and then Preview or Publish your Promotion.
Important Step: If you have an integration set up in Step 3 of your promotion already, please disconnect it in order for the step 1 integration to work.