This document covers the steps needed to configure the Drip Design Canvas Integration. This integration is a requirement for all Drip customers.
Here’s a quick list of what we’ll cover in the article:
- Connection to Justuno
- How to a Add Events
- How to Add Fields
- How to Hide Fields
- Auto-Populate Fields (Collect IP Address, Coupon Code, Current Website URL, Referring URL, Previous Domain Referring URL, First URL visitor landed on)
Log in to Justuno
Navigate to Justuno.com and log in using your account credentials.
Edit Promotion Design
- Click the Promotions tab at top
- Click “Edit Design” next to the desired Promotion
- ADD/EDIT Email Form
- To ADD a new email form, select “Email Form” under the “Add Layer” option on the left side and drag it onto the Promotion Canvas. (If you have an integration set up in Step 3 of your promotion already, please disconnect it in order for the step 1 integration to work)
- Click the “Drip” tile and authenticate.
- Enter your Drip Account Credentials to authorize Justuno to add new Contacts and Events to Drip.
Drip Account Selection
Once authenticated, select the Drip Account that should be used for this integration.
Drip Event Selection
Once authenticated, you will see a couple standard Drip Events that can be started when a contact is added. Use the field below to add new Events.
Drip Tag Definition
After selecting some Events, you will see any Tags that exist for your Account. Select all that apply to new contacts or create a new Tag.
Drip Field Definition
We provide a limited set of fields to use which you can use in the Create Form process. To view/use your Drip Custom Fields, click "Load Additional Fields" and check off the fields you would like to add to the form.
If you are sending information that does not require a user to fill anything out make sure the hidden setting is checked. We have added a few hidden fields that are commonly used:
- Current url (the url a user is on when they submit the form)
- IP address (the visitor’s IP address)
- Coupon code (the coupon code they receive in the post engagement)
- Referring url (the url the user clicked on to get to the new page in your website.)
- Previous Domain Referring URL (the url of the last page)
- First url visitor landed on (the url the user first landed on)
Once you have finalized the fields to use, click “Create Form” then arrange the fields are your promotion as desired.
Preview and Publish Your Changes
Once you have arranged all fields, be sure to SAVE and then Preview or Publish your Promotion.
Drip Subscriber Activity
New contacts added to Drip will show the selected Events and Tags in the Activity tab of the Subscriber detail.