Covers how to integrate Oracle Responsys to your Justuno promotion
Last updated 8/27/2021
- Display your SMS capture field on a different screen from your email capture field. *Please see How to Set up a Two-Step Form for instructions to display on separate screens*
- Cannot require the SMS capture field, it must be an optional field
1. While in the promotion management view, next to the desired promotion, click the options menu and select Edit Design.
2. While in the design canvas, select the email field. The Form Options menu appearing on the right-hand side has an option to Change Form, select that now.
3. Click Connect Provider, then click Connect ESP Provider. Then scroll down until the Responsys logo appears. Click the logo, then enter your User Name and Password. Finally, select your corresponding Responsys Server Stack.
4. Enter your account credentials then select the Interact version corresponding to your login and hit Import Credentials.
5. Click next to proceed to the Email lists. Select the list you would like to send the collected emails to.
6. Build a form. Here you can make fields required or hidden, change the field labels, as well as quickly implement additional fields into your form. When you're finished making edits, select Next.
7. Configure Settings.
8. Review summary, click Create Form.
Visit Justuno @ Justuno.com