Covers the Setup process for integrating Listrak with your Justuno Promotion
*Listrak requires clients to add our IP addresses in their integration section to whitelist. Our IP addresses are: 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11
At a Glance
1. Locating the Client ID within Listrak
3. Collecting non-email data with Listrak
Locating the Client ID within Listrak
1. Login to Listrak.
When Setting up New Listrak Integration
1. Must set up for the EMAIL API
2. Check the boxes for Lists, Contacts, and Segmentation for the Access Level settings in the integration. And *Keep in mind if you wish to whitelist or IPS you must add our IP address in your Listrak integration section: 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124
Instructions for integrating a Justuno Promotion to Listrak
1. In the promotions area, click the paintbrush icon on your desired promotion.
2. Click on the email box, then click on the Change Form button.
3. Choose Connect Provider
4. Click Connect ESP Provider
5. Scroll down until you see Listrak.
6. Enter your Client ID and Client Secret.
7. Choose a List.
8. Done! You have successfully integrated your Justuno promotion with Listrak.
Collecting non-email data in Listrak
Collecting SMS within Listrak
In order to collect Phone numbers with the Listrak integration, set up a segmentation field group, and name it Phone with a capital P, or phone, all lowercased. The data type can be text or numeric. Ensure that this field is connected to each list that you connect to the JU promotion.
Collecting customer fields (e.g., Radio buttons and Checkboxes)
In JU promotion, you would want to create a custom field or link up the radio button field, make sure that one set of radio buttons is in one field group. And use the same template from Listrak.
Visit Justuno @ justuno.com