This document covers the steps needed to configure the ActiveCampaign Design Canvas Integration
Here’s a quick list of what we’ll cover in the article:
- API Credentials and connection to Justuno
- How to Add Fields
- How to Hide Fields
- Auto-Populate Fields (Collect IP Address, Coupon Code, Current Website URL, Referring URL, Previous Domain Referring URL, First URL visitor landed on)
Step 1: Once you have created a promotion and are in the design canvas, find the email sign up layer and hit change form (If you have an integration set up in Step 3 of your promotion already, please disconnect it in order for the step 1 integration to work)
Step 2: Find the Rejioner form option
Step 3: Insert your information within the pop up, this can be found in your Rejoiner account under the implementation tab
Step 4: Hit save and choose your list in the next step
Step 5: Edit the form as needed, if you do not need to collect more information from a customer make sure you hide the "name" or any other fields created in the lists form.
If you are sending information that does not require a user to fill anything out make sure the hidden setting is checked. We have added a few hidden fields that are commonly used:
- Current url (the url a user is on when they submit the form)
- IP address (the visitor’s IP address)
- Coupon code (the coupon code they receive in the post engagement)
- Referring url (the url the user clicked on to get to the new page in your website.)
- Previous Domain Referring URL (the url of the last page)
- First url visitor landed on (the url the user first landed on)
Step 6: Hit create form and your promotion will automatically push emails from Justuno to the specified Rejioner list!
Step 7: If you have an integration set up in Step 3 of your promotion already, please disconnect it in order for the step 1 integration to work.
For a more in depth complete promotion set up with integration please use this link.