When setting up any integration, please ensure that you have confirmed all other integration settings are cleared (Step 1 & Step 3) before proceeding with the install of the new integration.
This easy Step 1 integration allows for deeper integration with MailChimp lists and facilitates the overall collection of more visitor information far swifter than previous integrations.
1. Connect a MailChimp List with a Justuno Promotion
2. Add a Segment/Tag to New Contacts
3. Select Interest Groups
4. How to Add Fields
5. Auto-Populate Fields
5a.(IP, Coupon Code, Current URL, Referring URL, Previous Referring Domain, Landing Page URL)
1. While in the Promotion Management View, navigate to the promotion you would like to connect with your MailChimp account. Click the paintbrush icon.
2a. If there is already an e-mail field present, click on the email layer and find Change Form within the right-hand toolbar options.
2b. If there is no e-mail field already on the canvas, click the Email Form layer to add an editable field for email integrations. Prior to continuing this Step 1 integration process, please ensure again that there are no active Step 3 integrations installed.
3. The e-mail form options will open up to a configuration window that has all available Step 1 integration choices visible within a tabular layout of square tiles, select the MailChimp Tile option labeled "Easy Login" and proceed to enter in your email and password.
4. Select the list where you would like the information/emails to be pushed to MailChimp. If you need to link a different MailChimp account use the "Change Mailchimp Account" button.
5. Next add in a segment if you are using this feature, if not then skip to the next step
6. Next select one Group Category, followed by selecting one or more Groups, if not then skip to the next step.
If you are passing additional fields to MailChimp, you must make sure the name within the field matches the name in your Merge Tag. If you are trying to pass "JUSTUNO" and your field name in MailChimp says MERGE3 it will not work as it does not match. Make sure the name matches.
How to access your List fields and *|MERGE|* tags in MailChimp:1. Log into MailChimp
If you are pushing the coupon code to Mailchimp please make sure you have a coupon code presenter layer in the post engagement. Here is an article to help you with that setting
7. Hit "create form" and edit the design to your preferences
PLEASE NOTE: You do not have to integrate Mailchimp again within the Step 3 Integration unless you would like to send emails to two separate lists in MailChimp.
tags: MailChimp Integration, Step 1, Design Canvas, Edit Form, Change Form, Email, Customize Fields