Provides step-by-step instructions on retrieving all Justuno financial records.
At a Glance
2. Where to Access Billing History
3. Billing History for Sub Accounts
If you're an agency managing multiple accounts' finances, you will feel relieved to know that Justuno has developed an intuitive user interface to manage the sub-accounts on your system.
Where to Access Billing History
Here's how to view billing history for the current login account.
For Sub Account invoices, head to the next section.
1. From your dashboard, please head to the settings section and find billing history. Once you are in the billing section, click billing history.
2. Here you can download all past invoices for the currently logged in account. Please note that the image below is missing the order information for privacy purposes.
Billing History For Sub Accounts: Consolidated Invoices
1. To access invoices for your Sub Account users head over to Account Settings and from there select Sub Accounts Admin.
2. From the Sub Accounts settings panel, you can access all aspects of any individual account, log in, edit, as well as access their billing invoices. Navigating to the top right-hand corner of the panel you will note the option to select in Consolidated Invoices a range of dates that correspond to billing cycles. Selecting one of these dates and clicking View will pull up a consolidated invoice containing a collated list of all invoices corresponding to that cycle for each Sub Account.
tags: Bill rate, Billing History, Invoices, Invoice, Records, Consolidated Invoice