Covers the process for creating an age verification pop-up and how to change the age requirement
At a Glance1. Introduction
Great news, if you sell products such as vaporizers, wine, cigarettes, or other next-generation fun goods and you need a tool to verify the age of visitors or marketing leads. You can do this easily by adding an age verification pop-up form to your website with Justuno.
1. Head to your promotions section and click Create Promotion.
2. Title the promotion in the red box and then click Get Started.
3. Choose Desktop & Tablet or Mobile, then choose what kind of display.
4. Choose website messaging as the goal.
5. Choose the Age Verification Promotion Type, then select a theme.
6. Select an audience.
7. Review pop-up, then save and publish or edit in the design canvas.
8. Make sure Close on Dim Click settings under overlay settings; this will ensure a user has to enter in their age and hit submit in order to enter your site.
9. If you are creating an 18+ promotion, stop here. If you would like to change the date click the plugin layer and find edit snippet.
9. Find line 48 in the code and change the number from, 18 to 21, or whichever age you would like to verify. Click Update Snippet and you are all set.
Visit Justuno @ Justuno.com
tags: Age verification, 18+ promotion, 21+ verification, Age verification, pop up