1. Head to your promotions section and click new promotion, then custom promotion.
2. Title the promotion and click Get Started.
3. Choose Desktop & Tablet or Mobile.
4. Choose website messaging as the goal.
5. Choose the Age Verification Promotion Type, then select a theme.
6. Select an audience.
7. Review pop-up, then save and publish or edit in the design canvas.
8. Make sure to unclick the "close on dim" settings under overlay settings; this will ensure a user has to enter in their age and hit submit in order to enter your site.
8. If you are creating an 18+ promotion, stop here. If you would like to change the date click the plugin layer and find edit snippet.
9. Find line 48 in the code and change the number from, 18 to 21, or whichever age you would like to verify. Click Update Snippet and you are all set.
tags: Age verification, 18+ promotion, 21+ verification, Age verification, pop up