These steps are used to to adjust the spacing between each line of text in a specific text layer
- Click on your desired Text Layer and click on the ‘Source’ button within the WYSIWYG menu.
- Add a unique div id at the beginning of the source code.
Example: <div id="DivIdName">
- Add a closing div at the end of the entire section:
- Click ‘Ok’ on the bottom right to apply your changes
- Navigate to Custom Code > Pop Up CSS and apply the following CSS. Please update “DivIdName” to your appropriate Div ID value on line 1 and set your desired line-height value as needed. Additional information for line-height can be found here.
line-height: 1 !important;
- Turn on the setting labeled 'Override Default CSS' on the top right corner of the screen
- Save and Publish your changes