You can add our Justuno snippets to your Google Tag Manager installation with these steps:
- Open a browser and login to your Google Tag Manager account and select the Container you want to add Justuno to.
- Click “New Tag”, select the pencil icon and click “Custom HTML Tag”
- Paste the Justuno Embed code into the field provided and click the pencil icon for Triggering section.
- Set the GTM tag firing rules to “All Pages” and click “Save”
- Repeat the above steps for your Conversion tag and specify your “Thank You” page in the GTM firing rules by adding in the page. Clicking the plus icon, selecting page view, and then clicking some pages will take you to the following screen.
- Save your Container changes and watch the magic happen!
The video below will help demonstrate.