You can add our Justuno snippets to your Google Tag Manager installation with these steps:
- Open a browser and login to your Google Tag Manager account and select the Container you want to add Justuno to.
- Click “New Tag” and select “Custom HTML Tag”
- Paste the Justuno Embed code into the field provided and click “Continue”
- Set the GTM tag firing rules to “All Pages” and click “Create Tag”
- Repeat the above steps for your Conversion tag and specify your “Thank You” page in the GTM firing rules.
- Publish your Container changes and watch the magic happen!