This document covers the steps needed to configure the SendPulse Design Canvas Integration
SendPulse API Keys
SENDPULSE API KEYS
Log in to SendPulse
Navigate to Settings > API tab. Activate the REST API and copy the ID and SECRET for later use.
Log in to Justuno
Navigate to Justuno.com and log in using your account credentials.
Edit Promotion Design
- Click the Promotions tab at top
- Click “Edit Design” next to the desired Promotion
- ADD/EDIT Email Form
- To ADD a new email form, select “Email Form” under the “Add Layer” option on the left side and drag it onto the Promotion Canvas. (If you have an integration set up in Step 3 of your promotion already, please disconnect it in order for the step 1 integration to work)
- Click the “SendPulse” tile and authenticate.
- Enter the API KEY and SECRET you copied earlier into the screen that appears.
SendPulse Mailing List Selection
- Once authenticated, you will see your current SendPulse Mailing Lists appear. Select one list you would like contacts to be added to or create a new one. The new one will be added to your SendPulse account and will be available for immediate selection.
SendPulse Field Definition
SendPulse uses the form fields we provide as Variables that are added to each new contact collected through Justuno.
- Use the provided fields or click “Additional Fields” to create new fields.
- Once you have finalized the fields to use, click “Create Form” then arrange the fields are your promotion as desired.
Important Step: If you have an integration set up in Step 3 of your promotion already, please disconnect it in order for the step 1 integration to work.